Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Update



After

Before




So I have not been here to update my profile in sometime now... So here is an update of things for ya. Our poor puppie broke her leg so bad that we had to take her to the er to get a cast and than surgery after it was so sad. Right now she has 8 pins in her foot holding the bones together. She is only 2 lbs and so the cast weighted more than her. It is the saddest thing ever. We just love her. More than anything. We also got tattoo's on two fridays ago. I got the cancer ribbon covered on my foot since the lady did so bad but i will put it somewhere else for my mommy. Thats pretty much all we have been doing really, hanging out with friends and working as usual. Oh and I am going shopping tonight with monica, Tee hee i do that way to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment